Samples, Returns and Exchange Authorisation.
Please read over below prior to ordering samples, apparel or product.
FREE Sample(s) Explained.
To assist our new customers we offer a Free Sample Return Service.
The way our sample service works is that all samples must be ordered online and paid for upfront prior to us dispatching them.
Returning samples is subject to the below T&C
Should you proceed with a order that exceeds $1,000 we will not charge you the $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) return fee.
Should you not proceed with an order or you do in fact order less than $1,000 on your actual order, the Return Fees as explained below will be payable.
Limited to 2 suppliers in the sample order not exceeding 5 garments.
Samples cost us a lot of money and time and we have found this method to be the most successful for our customers and our business.
Samples, Returns and Exchange Procedure.
Before returning any garment, you must ensure that the following steps are followed otherwise, the Return/Exchange will not be approved..
When returning for Refund or Exchange you must include the following information without fail.
Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples and doing Returns.
Garments must be returned to us at Factory 33. 200 Canterbury Road . Bayswater North. Victoria. 3153.
- You MUST include a copy of your invoice.
- Returns MUST be made within 5 days of you having received the items as our suppliers only give us 7 days to do the return on your behalf.
- All Garments MUST be repacked with all tags still attached and in their original packaging. We need to send the items back to our suppliers and if they are not in a resellable condition, they will not accept them back which means that we will not be able to process your return
- All returns are subject to T&C of our suppliers and they have final word on whether products are accepted for refund or exchange.
- On you invoice included with the return, simply write what you want us to exchange for.
- Sale Items, City Collection, John Kevin and Johnny Bobbin products can not be returned or exchanged due to change of mind.
Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
- If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If you have had the garment longer than 5 days.
Terms and Conditions.
- Website Samples must be ordered online as per a normal product from our site.
- Website Samples (including freight) must be paid for upfront at time of order, prior to us processing your order.
- We do charge a $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand - label restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it. If you are not happy with this, then please do not buy samples from us.
- All samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving them.
- To return samples, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you.
- Any garments returned to us soiled and or not in the original condition in packaging and with tags still on, will not be accepted back.
- Freight fees are non-refundable. Samples must be returned to us as customers expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
- Samples returned must have a copy of the invoice included in the parcel.