Samples, Returns and Exchange Procedure.
Before returning any garment, you must ensure that the following steps are followed otherwise, the Return/Exchange will not be approved. When returning for Credit or Exchange you must include the following information without fail. Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples and doing Returns.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES TERMS & CONDITIONS.
To increase our product range so that we can offer you the largest selection of uniforms, we buy the garments in from our suppliers and manufacturers as you order them.
We do not warehouse the garments ourselves. Our warehouse is full with our embroidery and print machines! By buying in as needed we are able to cut the costs of selling to you as we do not need to pay for warehousing or storage. It only takes a couple of days for the garments to arrive to us from our suppliers. This method of ordering as needed does deliver greater savings to you but should you require to do returns or exchanges, then this service needs to be paid for as we have to cover costs involved with the service. Our online prices do not have hidden into them the Return/Exchange fees.
Should you require garments for sizing, we strongly suggest that you use the sizing chart as provided on the product page or you can buy the garment(s) and keep them for sizing your staff.
Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back due to change of mind, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES TERMS & CONDITIONS.
FIRST you must download this RETURN AUTHORISATION REQUEST FORM, fill it in and send back with the item(s)
- All Garments must be returned within 7 days of you receiving them.
- Garments must be returned to us at Factory 33. 200 Canterbury Road . Bayswater North. Victoria. 3153.
- A minimum $10 restocking fee will apply - fees are higher for multiple items, multiple brands and items not returned in sale condition (i.e staff repacking/folding/coding and returning to stock.)
- We do charge a $10 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it. If you are not happy with this, then please do not buy samples from us.
- We can not do returns for John Kevin or Keval Shirts as per the suppliers T&C of trade.
- To return Garments, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you. Failure to do so will force our supplier to decline the return.
- Any garments returned to us soiled and or not in the original condition in packaging and with tags still on, will not be accepted back.
- A copy of the invoice MUST be included in the parcel and simply write on the invoice what you want us to do in regards to supplying an Exchange or Credit.
- Returns will not be refunded. Only Credits or Exchanges will be supplied and as per stated above.
- Freight fees are non-refundable and return freight fees are at customers expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
- We do not hide the above information and supply it in numerous locations on our site and you need to accept these terms at Check out in order to place the order.
Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
- If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, credit or exchange.
- If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If you have had the garment longer than 7 days.
- Discontinued stock items are not eligible for return under any circumstances.