The most common question we get asked regarding samples, is "Can we send out free samples?" Unfortunately the answer to this is no. As we send out a lot of orders for uniforms and samples every week, if we were to send out free apparel, we would need to hire someone to track down samples which would increase the cost of products. We would lose a lot of samples and in the end, we would lose a lot of money. We know! We have done it this way in the past and it did not work.
All samples need to be paid for before we can ship them out. Please read below.
Customers can easily order a sample of a garment(s) from our website which we will send to them. Simply order the garment required from the website.
Once you receive the sample(s), review your items and return them within 7 days of receipt (must be returned in sale condition as per our sales terms and conditions) for a credit or an exchange.
Please contact our team on 1300 7300 45 to assist with the Return Authorisation.
Should you require garments for sizing, we strongly suggest that you use the sizing chart as provided on the product page or you can buy the garment(s) and keep them for sizing your staff.
Please note that ALL Samples will be subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
- Clothing/Samples must be ordered online as per a normal product from our site.
- Clothing/Samples (including freight) must be paid for upfront at time of order, prior to us processing your order.
- We do charge a $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it. If you are not happy with this, then please do not buy samples from us.
- All samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving them.
- To return samples, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you.
- Any garments returned to us soiled and or not in the original condition in packaging and with tags still on, will not be accepted back.
- A copy of the invoice MUST be included in the parcel and simply write on it what you want us to do. Refund, Exchange or Credit.
- Freight fees are non-refundable and return freight fees are at customers expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
- A credit for the returned sample will be issued less the restocking fee, once the sample is returned (if returned within return period and in original sale condition etc).
- Customers are asked to limit the amount of samples ordered keeping in mind multiple items will attract a higher return fee (if items have to be ordered in from our manufacturer the return fee can be $25.00 per brand)
- We strongly suggest to customers to keep the order limited to items likely to be ordered to limit fees and postage costs.
- We also suggest that at times, it is cheaper for the customer to keep the sample rather than return it and pay the return freight and return fees.
- Samples will not be refunded, only credits for approved sample returns will be applied as stated above.
- Samples returned outside of our Sales Terms and Conditions will not be accepted.
We understand and appreciate that the above T&C concerning samples may not be suitable to all. We really do understand. At the same time we do ask that you be mindful of the expenses involved in providing a sample service. We want to win you as a customer and ensure that you experience with us is a good one, but at the same time, we can not afford to do it at a loss to the business.
If we can assist you further with your sample or order requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to assisting you with all of your Uniform requirements!
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In this email, you must include the following information without fail.
Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples.
- Your Order / Invoice Number.
- The Code of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The Size & Colour of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The colour of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The reason you want to return.
- Please include a photo of the garments being returned so that we can confirm that they are repackaged correctly. This will save you time and money doing this.
Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
- If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If you have had the garment longer than 5 days.