RETURN (EXCHANGE) AUTHORISATION
In this email, you must include the following information without fail.
Please note that even though the law states that we do not have to accept bought garments back, we do allow you to return items! Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples.
- Your Order / Invoice Number.
- The Code of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The Size & Colour of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The colour of the garment(s) you wish to return.
- The reason you want to return.
- Please include a photo of the garments being returned so that we can confirm that they are repackaged correctly. This will save you time and money doing this.
Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
- If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
- If you have had the garment longer than 5 days.
Terms and Conditions.
- Website Samples must be ordered online as per a normal product from our site.
- Website Samples (including freight) must be paid for upfront at time of order, prior to us processing your order.
- We do charge a $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand - label restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it. If you are not happy with this, then please do not buy samples from us.
- All samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving them.
- To return samples, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you.
- Any garments returned to us soiled and or not in the original condition in packaging and with tags still on, will not be accepted back.
- Freight fees are non-refundable. Samples must be returned to us as customers expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
- Samples returned must have a copy of the invoice included in the parcel.